Saturday, December 27, 2008

Raves from Kids in VIctoria

Re: Rave - The Hairgarden Salon rocks!

Postby ttan on 03 Dec 2008 16:05

I was there for the first time too last month - Jennifer was awesome!
She did an amazing job on my hair, really felt (and looked!) great after leaving there!
ttan
KI(vic) Member

Re: Rave - The Hairgarden Salon rocks!

Postby MommaBear on 03 Dec 2008 08:38

I had my hair cut at the Hair Garden and love it :D . I was open to a different style and left it to Jennifer. She gave me the perfect hair cut for my wash and go lifestyle while still looking feminine. Highly recommended.
MommaBear
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Re: Rave - The Hairgarden Salon rocks!

Postby jcj on 27 Dec 2008 19:30

Hi~

I wanted to give a huge thumbs up to Jennifer at Hair Garden for not only her expertise with cutting and colouring but also her generous spirit and kind heart. As well as being blessed with illness and pain in my body (keeping me humble :evil: ), I have weird hair with curls and a wave =P~ . Jennifer tried so hard to work with my hair and in the end we just cut it short :shock: And although my head has been very cold in this weather, I have received many compliments and will be returning to her as soon as I can for a colour. :D

Thank you Jennifer for everything. I wish you much success in your business and good luck on A Channel. I will tape the show and hope after that broadcast you still have time for me.

Happy New Year!

j

KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

No comments: