Friday, March 5, 2010

Paperdoll Mineral Cosmetics

We at The Hair Garden Salon are so excited to introduce to you Paperdoll Mineral Make-up!
Paperdoll Mineral Cosmetics is the creation of Carmel Graham of Sidney BC, on Vancouver Island. Carmel's inspiration for this fresh proffesional make-up line came from 15 years as a make-up artist, colourist and successful salon and spa owner.
Thus, Paperdoll Mineral Cosmetics was born with a fresh approach to colours that compliment all skin types as well as benefits the skin.
-are pure products
-contains no talc
-no perfumes
-no dyes
-no alchol
-does not clog pores
-and has a natural SPF of 15
-great coverage and long lasting wear
At the Fort St location The Hair Garden Salon will be offering complimentary Paperdoll Mineral Make-up touch-ups for clients and will be a retailer for Paperdoll Mineral Cosmetics!
Check out the website at www.paperdollmineral.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

I mostly post about the Southern California experience through the perspective of my art.

Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)