Sunday, September 21, 2008

"I LOVE WEDDING HAIR!"


Do I ever love wedding hair! So many people ask me why do you love wedding hair? Do you get many Bridzilla's? Isn't wedding hair the most stressful time for everyone?
My answer to all these questions is I love everything about wedding hair! If the bride is freaking out all I do is ask them how did you meet your fiancee? I just get their mind focused on their relationship. I also generally see them a week before, so I can do a consult with them and create the perfect wedding style for their special day! I think what I like most about wedding hair is that I create a masterpiece, a one and only style that is for you and you only, for your special day! I will travel to your home or hotel, I am a portable wedding stylist! See you on your wedding day!

No comments: