Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thank you Barbara for believing in me! Wedding hair 2008!







Barbara and I met at the Sidney Pier Hotel on the day of her wedding. We hit it off immediately, started to talk about the universe and the law of attraction. I am so grateful to have met such a warm, and generous person! Barbara surprised me with a fountain that I absolutely fell in love with when I worked at the Pier hotel for a friend while she needed some help. I briefly mentioned that I loved the spa's fountain. Barbara put that little piece of information away in her mind. In about a week when I went to the spa to pick up my check, their was the fountain wrapped up waiting for me. Barbara bought the same fountain for my Hair Garden Salon. I was speechless! Thank you Barbara for believing in me!

No comments: